Kerala Nursing Council launches Online Registration facility

February 9, 2011 by
Filed under: Uncategorized

Source : Kerala IT News – It’s all about IT in Kerala! – http://keralaitnews.com

Kerala Nursing Council launches Online Registration facility .Tuesday, 08 February 2011 20:11

Kerala IT News . .Tvm: In a move that will benefit thousands of nurses and nursing students from Kerala, the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council (KNMC) has launched the facility of online registration for nurses. This registration with Kerala Nursing Council is mandatory for nurses to work in Kerala and has great value for overseas jobs.

The online registration is one of the services being offered by the web portal of the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council which was inaugurated today by the Minister for Health & Social Welfare, Smt. P K Sreemati in Trivandrum. Speaking at the function, the Minister said that this website will go a long way in serving nurses from Kerala who are working all across the world.

Prof. Dr. Kochuthresiamma Thomas, Registrar, KNMC said, “Nurses from the northern Kerala Districts will be the biggest beneficiaries as they need not come to Trivandrum anymore for registration”. The web portal (www.keralanursingcouncil.org) has been designed and developed by the Technopark based IIITM-K for KNMC.

Talking to Kerala IT News, R Ajith Kumar, Project Manager, IIITM-K said, “The manual process of registration for nurses was a tedious and rigorous process. Now any nursing student, either from in or outside Kerala, who wish to register with Kerala Nursing Council has to just fill all the details online. The MIS, after proper verification, will generate water marked Certificate online which can be downloaded and printed for use”. The entire examination process for various nursing courses in the State has also been automated. The applications will be invited online and after the exams, the results, marks list and all the certificates will be issued online.

Minister for Port & Youth Welfare, Shri V Surendran Pillai; Dr. V Geetha, Director of Medical Education and Dr. Elizabeth Sherly, Director, IIITM-K were among those present today. The renovated Council building was also inaugurated by the Minister on the occasion.

Comments

38 Comments on Kerala Nursing Council launches Online Registration facility

1. Sinu on Thu, 7th Apr 2011 7:40 pm
  2. Want to know more about this

3. juby raju on Fri, 15th Apr 2011 4:29 pm
  4. I have passed GNM course from Delhi and I want to register with KNC, so kindly let me know the formalities for the same and how much time it will take and the registeration fee etc. And also let me know my presence is required or not and how can I get the Registration form and all.
    Thanks & regards
    JUBY RAJU

5. valueaddedblog on Wed, 25th May 2011 3:44 pm
  6. Dear Juby,

Thanks,

Ms.Rama Venugopal

7. valueaddedblog on Wed, 25th May 2011 3:46 pm
  8. Please log onto http://www.keralanursingcouncil.org to know more about online regn formalities for Nurses in kerala.

9. Sani Shaji on Mon, 15th Aug 2011 11:35 am
  10. I have passed GNM course from MAHARASHTRA and I want to register with KNC, so kindly let me know the formalities for the same and how much time it will take and the registeration fee etc. And also let me know my presence is required or not and how can I get the Registration form and fee is not mentioned in http://www.keralanursingcouncil.org
    Thanks & regards
    SANI SHAJI

11. bavinababu on Wed, 24th Aug 2011 8:36 pm
  12. thanks

13. vipin on Thu, 15th Sep 2011 2:29 pm
  14. I have completed BSc Nursing from Bangalore
    Can I do online KNC registration?
    How much fee is needed for the procedure?

15. divya on Tue, 11th Oct 2011 12:45 am
  16. I am passed BSc (Hons)nursing studies from London . I want to register to KNC and also i am a GNM NURSE IN INDIA. Could you give me a feedback .

17. REVATHY on Mon, 17th Oct 2011 7:17 pm
  18. I AM A GNM WORKING IN USA. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE COLLEGES THAT HAVE CORRESPONDENCE COURSE FOR PCBSC

19. chinnamma.v.k. on Tue, 3rd Jan 2012 5:08 pm
  20. I am a GNM diploma holder from maharashtra nursing council.I wanted to register with Kerala Nursing &Midwifery council

21. shanty on Thu, 16th Feb 2012 3:54 am
  22. I am passed GNM from kerala,iam working in dubai ,now i took PSBSC FROM VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY,SALEM,HOW CAN I REGISTER IN KNC.
    SHANTY.

23. neelesh on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 4:40 pm
  24. hi am trying to do the registration for maharashtra nursing reistration for 2012 can you help me

25. SOUMYA P.D on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 9:24 pm
  26. i am passed GNM from A.P ,i would like to do KNC registration,to do duty atKerala.let me know the procedure&registration fee . your’s faithfully,Soumya P.D

27. TIMY THOMAS on Sat, 24th Mar 2012 11:47 am
  28. I am passed B.Sc nursing from bhilai.I was applied for KNC in august 2010.but till now i coudn’t get the registration.kindly do the needful………………..

29. Argus P M on Mon, 11th Jun 2012 1:12 pm
  30. I have passed GNM course from VISAKHAPATANAM and I want to register with KNC, so kindly let me know the formalities for the same and how much time it will take and the registeration fee etc. And also let me know my presence is required or not and how can I get the Registration form.

31. JOPAUL JOSEPH on Tue, 26th Feb 2013 11:31 am
  32. how much rupees DD i want to take? they didnt mentioned anything in the website

33. sajna m.b on Thu, 7th Mar 2013 10:56 am
  34. I had completed my PBBSC Nursing in Dr MGR Medical university and got registration from tamilnadu nursing council I have to register in kerala nursing coucil please gave proper information

35. Anu on Fri, 19th Apr 2013 6:09 am
  36. I have completed my B.Sc nursing in Tamilnadu.
    Is it possible for me to register in the Kerala nursing council
    If possible how much it cost & I need all the details. Can u please give me the full details? Also I am in Dubai & is it possible to do it through online. Please give me the full details.

37. Rajish on Fri, 3rd May 2013 7:06 am
  38. Very bad site, no instructions on how to fill it!!!!

Website is full of bugs, some pages wont open!!!

What is the use, if nothing is working or no instructions on how will it?

Simply wasting money!!!

39. manju on Mon, 6th May 2013 5:20 am
  40. how can i get a kerala nursing council registration fome

41. sheena biju on Mon, 6th May 2013 8:27 pm
  42. I had completed GNM from Bangalore and at present I am working in Bahrain.l want to register in KNC.Kindly let me know whether l can do online registeration.how much time will take and exam fee also

43. SONI on Sat, 11th May 2013 4:56 am
  44. I am a B.Sc Nursing student from Punjab and want to register at Kerala Nursing council. Please let me know the fees to be deposited and in whose favour. If I do the registration online, how to connect the DD and copies of my certificates. Are these to be sent by courier or any online fee deposit available. How much time it will take to get the registration. Please guide.

Regards

SONI

45. KUMAR on Mon, 13th May 2013 6:36 am
  46. Please let me know the formalities for registration at Kerala Nursing Council

47. raji on Wed, 15th May 2013 4:36 am
  48. I have registered with KNMC in Oct 2006. Is there any renewal required? If so what is the procedure? Please reply

49. sophy thampi on Thu, 23rd May 2013 10:25 am
  50. i passed my GNM in AP and also i passed my POST BSC in PUNE. I have to register in KERALA REGISTRATION please give proper information

51. mareena on Tue, 28th May 2013 8:52 am
  52. I’m a b sc nurse,I planned to do my kerala regitration today directly, Ihave taken chalan also but I could not submitt my Kerala attested copy.so can I use that chalan for online registration?

53. elizabeth on Sat, 1st Jun 2013 6:03 am
  54. i want to get my registration number.i was passed GNM on 2005 nd i registered in midwives council.but THAT CERTICATE NOT IN MY HAND.MY SCHOOL IS LISIEUX SCHOOL OF NURSING ,,M.A.G.J HOSPITAL MOOKKANNOOR ANGAMALY…PLZ HELP ME TO GET MY REG. NUMBER

55. TIBY S MATHEW on Mon, 3rd Jun 2013 4:51 am
  56. I’m a B SC. nurse. Already i have two registration s of TN and Delhi.. As im planning to settle down in kerala i would like to do my kerala registration. please kindly help me with the needful information.. Asap…..

57. Shaija johny on Wed, 5th Jun 2013 12:06 pm
  58. I’m a GNM Nurse working in Bahrain.I have registration from hyderabad Nursing council.I already applied for KNC registration on 2009 and I paid 1000RS(chellan)and submitted all the documents,photos etc.During that time they told me to wait for exam because of Humanities group on plus two level.Now I notice that no need exam for who all passed in Nursing before 2009.So why I have still not yet my KNC registration.Kindly please let me know whether I get or need exam.Thank you.

59. ANILA on Thu, 20th Jun 2013 10:15 am
  60. i want to settle in kerala, currently i am working in delhi as a staff nurse, i have done my registration only wit delhi nursing council. is there any need to cancel my delhi registration to get kerala nursing registrtion??

61. roshin on Tue, 25th Jun 2013 11:10 am
  62. i finished my course in HYD. let me how to get knc registration.is there any exam hav to be appear before registration?

63. siya p c on Thu, 4th Jul 2013 10:01 am
  64. I have completed my GNM Course from Karuna school of nursing,Nedumkandam.Already I’m registered in Kerala nurses and midwives council with a register no;6278 dated 6th of May 2009.how can I renew my registeration online.?

65. shahida gull on Sun, 21st Jul 2013 3:02 am
  66. I have passed BSc (Hons)nursing studies from BIBI Halima College of Nursing and Medical Technology kaka sarai srinagar j and k through university of kashmir j &k . and also i am a Jr. Staff nurse in state govt hospital on contractual basis. I want to register to KNC . Could you give me a feedback .

67. midhun sebastian on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:28 pm
  68. i have completed gnm in2009. from bangalore.i would like to register in keralanursing council by online .how can i take the DD .

69. jiny paul on Tue, 15th Oct 2013 1:56 pm
  70. have completed gnm in2010 from Andra.i would like to register in keralanursing council by online .how can i register by on line ?

71. Reeja Mariam Joseph on Sat, 28th Dec 2013 12:17 pm
  72. I have passed M.Sc. Nursing from Nitte University, Mangalore. Can I register with
    Kerala Nursing Council. What are the formalities? Can I register online?

73. ancyrajan on Sun, 19th Jan 2014 5:03 pm
  74. ’m a GNM Nurse .I have registration from karanataka Nursing council.I already applied for KNC registration on 2013 and I paid 1000RS(chellan)and submitted all the documents,photos etc.During that time they told me to wait for exam because of Humanities group on plus two level.I am not attend the exam because some personal problem.Kindly please let me know whether I get or need exam.Thank you.

75. beula on Sat, 1st Feb 2014 10:20 am
  76. hi mam,i have done my gnm in tamilnadu in 2002. ,and i registered in tamilnadu nursing council.now i completed my pbbsc nursing in maharashtra.is it nessessary to register in maharshtra or can i register direct in tamilnadu nursing council.kindly reply.thank you

Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

• Value Added Connects